Silverstone Total Care - All Inclusive Car Leasing package, just fuel & go!
Would you like an all-inclusive lease, which one payment will cover vehicle insurance, service and maintenance, road tax, breakdown cover and even tyres? If the answer is yes, contact us today as we can offer this amazing package giving you peace of mind and to manage your finances even better.
Here is what's included;
- Guaranteed Maintenance - All routine work due to be carried out during the length of your lease agreement is covered by Silverstone Total Care. It's a hassle-free option to book your car into approved dealerships and garages for your cars scheduled service.
- Breakdown Cover – Silverstone Total Care comes complete with breakdown cover provided by the RAC. This means you’ll never be left stranded and the experts in the orange will have you back on the road in no time.
- Third Party Liability Cover – From the first day to the last day, your lease vehicle is automatically covered for third party motor insurance, so you don’t have to worry about your policy expiring.
- Accident Management – Accidents can be a deeply unpleasant experience, but if the worst happens, Silverstone Total Care takes care of your vehicle and deals with any necessary repairs that need to be carried out.
- Own Damage Protection – These things happen, but when they do it’s good to know that through Silverstone Total Care, any damage resulting from either an accident or a fire will be repaired. It even includes glass protection.
- Total Loss Shortfall Protection – If your vehicle can’t pull through after an accident and is written off, we will terminate your lease without you having to pay a financial penalty, which leaves you free to discuss a replacement vehicle
- Tyres – Silverstone Total Care operates a ‘Fair Play’ policy when it comes to tyres. In the event of an unfortunate puncture or blowout, we’ll cover the cost of your replacement tyres.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Must be aged between 21 and 67
- Have no more than 6 points on their licence
- Must have held a valid UK/EU licence for 1 year or more
- Have no more than 2 at fault accidents/claims made within the last 24 months
- Have not been advised to stop driving by DVLA or a medical practitioner due to medical conditions
- Be the lessee or lessee's spouse/partner (for Regulated Contract Hire and Personal Contract Hire)
- Be an employee of the lessee (for Contract Hire)
Would you like a quotation? Contact us today! 01604 978480
To view some of our offers click here